Re: [pygame] BUG:? pygame.mixer.music crash

Okay, I can confirm that mtest2.py consistently crashes for me on the third toggle. Also the attached music.py test program crashes on the third iteration of the for loop. There is no crash for ogg-vorbis and midi (using timidity) files. Neither does music.c, the C version of music.py, crash. So I will compare the C test program with Pygame.mixer for differences. It can still be an SDL_mixer/mikmod bug though.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>

Lenard, can you give a try to the tests with the workarounds to see if it will come clear ?

--
claxo