Re: [pygame] Pygame, cwiid and ode - movement

you might want to post this on a wiimote development oriented mailing
list/forum.
This is not really a pygame-related question. At least include some additional
details. Your question is really vague.

Perhaps you will also benefit from reading this:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

Hugo