[pygame] Re: Multiple mice on windows

Hey Oscar!

great work.  this is a really cool feature and your code seem to work
fine.  I am having trouble however trying to integrate the code you
had with pyglet.  I know this is a pygame mailing list, and maybe you
dont know anything about pyglet. but i am trying to add multi-mouse
support to an application i have already written in pyglet.  If I
instantiate your rawinputreader.  pyglet's main  EventLoop throws an
exception as soon as I move any of the mice.  If you have any idea why
this might be happpening I'd appreciate some input.  Here is the
traceback I am getting (I am just instantiating  the rawinputreader
and a pyglet window).  If I dont instatiate the rawinputreader
everything works fine.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Thomas Hansen\workspace\multipoint
\src\test.py", line 73, in <module>
    rawEventLoop().run()
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyglet\app\win32.py", line 67,
in run
    _user32.DispatchMessageW(ctypes.byref(msg))
WindowsError: exception: priviledged instruction