Re: [pygame] The Giant - 'cool project I'm working on now' - thread.

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 02:47:17PM +1000, René Dudfield wrote:
> What cool project are you working on now?
>
> Doesn't necessarily have to do with pygame, or python.
>
> Who wants to be start?

I am helping my girlfriend raise 5 tiny kittens until they are old
enough to be adopted. All of them like to type, but none of them can
grasp the basic syntax of the python programming language
....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
^(authentic kitten typing)

---
James Paige