Re: [pygame] functions

2008/8/10 PyMike <pymike93@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Gonzalo

Hi PyMike!! :D
> self.containers is a list that holds all the sprite's groups
> 'Player.containers = group1, group2, group3, etc.' defines that value below

yeap... the apress book don't say much about sprites... I'm having big
problems with that.

> 'image.get_rect' creates a pygame Rect the size of the image, and the
> 'midleft=(10,240)' positions the midleft of the rect at 10,240 on the screen

So it "gets" the size of the image?

> Rect(self.rect) creates a rect of the rect. It's used for collisions :P

I found this yesterday at python's documentation... I found it after a
long time searching.. I was looking in the wrong place.
> Hope this helps :-)

Of course it did!! Lots of thanks!! :D

PD: I'm nearly memorising your code ;)