[pygame] changes from pygame 1.7.1 to pygame 1.8.1

Hello,

Here are the changes that I have noticed on Windows XP when porting my
game from Python 2.4 / pygame 1.7.1 to Python 2.5 / pygame 1.8.1
(actually after moving back to Python 2.5 / pygame 1.7.1 the changes
have disappeared, so they are probably linked to pygame 1.8.1).

1. The F10 keypress event now reaches the window, and activates the
window menu (maximize, move, close, ...), so the F10 key is not usable
anymore.

2. The game crashes after a display feature is activated (I haven't
located the exact line that causes the crash, but it's a function that
uses draw_line, display.flip, draw_rect, blit ; I can locate the line
but I would have to reinstall 1.8.1 ; in the worst case I will check
if the next version fixes this problem, since there are already
reports about the blit function).

Additionally, I have noticed that the pygame.mixer.find_channel()
function still can return a reserved channel (I don't have a simple
enough program to guarantee this; at least the Sound.play() method
seemed to avoid the reserved channels).

Hope it helps.