Re: [pygame] Physics module status note, more things...

Hi again!

Should have waited with my previous post, but here's a few things I don't
understand:

1) if the mass of a static body is under 1.0 it behaves as a semi-solid,
is this intentional? (i.e other bodies fall "into" the static body and with
mass reaching 0.0 they fall right through)
In test3.py, set the static body mass to 0.1, as an example.

This isn't really useful for making fluids either since there doesn't seem
to be an bouyancy to the falling bodies, i.e they don't pop back up again.

2) is there a way to get simulated bouncing? If there was a way to describe
how much energy the object retains (in new direction) after collision, a
float between 0.0 and 1.0 (0-100% energy retained, 0.01 would be a rock and
0.5 would be more of a tennis ball)?

3) can we add bouyancy? :) Body 1 is called "floater" and Body 2 is called
"water", if floater is inside water it should, depending on it'
displacement, either pop back up or sink to the bottom. We would
be able to calculate this with the already existing shape, mass and friction
attributes, but it would probably require a new boolean attribute, maybe
"solid"?

Hm. I'm sure I'll be able to think of something else later. :)

/Peter