Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

In other news, another developer for pygamedb canned manuel has
started to commit dependency changes to pygamedb.
See: https://code.launchpad.net/~manuq/pygamedb/manuq

Dependency's are a huge feature for pygamedb and are essential for its success!

If there is a feature you would like, join our team and submit it as a
blueprint.

Flying Circus is a cool name, sounds like monty python :)
I think it is a strong possibility, say a few more people like it and
without any more problems, we could take it :)

--
Thanks, Richie Ward