Re: [pygame] another strange crash (actually...)

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

that sucks :(

Try putting this at the top:

import os
os.environ['SDL_VIDEODRIVER']='windib'

Just to make sure you've got the right thing in there.

Otherwise... have you tried looking for updated video drivers?

I'm downloading the lastest driver version right now, and after installing it I'll try that piece of code. But this is hard! I mean, I don't know what the problem is, I don't think I'm gonna find it, and this is turning learning the stuff into something frustrating. I hope this will fix it.

Emmanuel