Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

I played around with your template a little bit, adding some web 2.0ness and whatnot and adding some orange to make it less dull. What do you think?

http://www.devonscott-tunkin.com/nonweb/HNmockupWIP.png

I was going to try my hand at redoing the arrows logo later.

And here's the photoshop file with all the pieces in layers, if you don't have photoshop let me know.

http://www.devonscott-tunkin.com/nonweb/HNmockupWIP.psd

Devon