Re: [pygame] Re: Adding a new extension to the Windows compilation order

Turns out there were errors during the ffmpeg compilation. Apologies! Those errors are quiet and get ignored. Basically, they are:

install -m 644 libavdevice/avdevice-52.lib "/usr/local/bin/avdevice.lib"; install -m 644 libavdevice/avdevice-52.lib "/usr/local/bin/avdevice-52.lib"
install: cannot stat `libavdevice/avdevice-52.lib': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `libavdevice/avdevice-52.lib': No such file or directory
make: [install-libavdevice-shared] Error 1 (ignored)

*goes back to the compilation of ffmpeg to figure it out*

-Tyler