Re: [pygame] Re: is there a way to optimize this code?

hey Marco, welcome to the pygame list.

One thing before I start: It's better to send a new e-mail rather then
reply if your mail is not related to that discussion. This way clients
like gmail can separate threads nicely.

I downloaded the file and ran it on my ubuntu box, and it seems to
work without a problem. Are you running it from the console, and
pressing the right keys? the program only responds to arrow key
presses, and it prints relevant information out to the console, not on
the pygame display window.

Hugo