Re: [pygame] GSOC commited camera module to svn

On 16-aug-09, at 18:58, Nirav Patel wrote:

I don't see the new files in the repository, just the updated ones.
Did you do an "svn add"?

I have a problem with my github and svn, ever since I fetched from svn en and dcommited to svn.

Ok, here is a little context about my problem...

I change some lines in src/camera_mac.m
now I do the flowing:

(pygame-dev)abe@higg:pygame$ git add src/camera_mac.m
(pygame-dev)abe@higg:pygame$ git commit -a -m "fuck svn & git"
[detached HEAD 4f227ab] fuck svn & git
(pygame-dev)abe@higg:pygame$ git push origin master
Everything up-to-date
(pygame-dev)abe@higg:pygame$ git svn fetch
(pygame-dev)abe@higg:pygame$ git svn dcommit
Committing to svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/trunk ...
	A	test_git
Item already exists in filesystem: File already exists: filesystem '/ home/svn/repos/svn/pygame/db', transaction '2617-1', path '/trunk/ test_git' at /sw/lib/git/git-svn line 492

but when I go and take a look at github or the svn the chances are not committed...
any ideas on what could be wrong...
> I haven't looked at your code but have you thought about using the transform.flip() function
> rather than writing your own code?
I have looked at that, but I think my one function is faster since it cam be more specific about the rotating...