Re: [pygame] Another noob install question (PGU-0.12.3)...

i believe the simple install instructions were built for Linux/UNIX, Windows has a binary pkg (I think) if thats what your after.

From: Scott K. <slandshark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 5:22:11 PM
Subject: [pygame] Another noob install question (PGU-0.12.3)...

Running in windows, how would I go about installing PGU, specifically pgu-0.12.3?

Do I simply unzip the file into my site-packages folder?

Documentation seems to be lacking (or I'm not looking in the right places), and the simple install instructions look like they were written for linux.

To further explain, I'm a complete beginner at this stuff.

Thanks!