Re: [pygame] Tilesets and Charsets

The Lorestrome Pixel Archive is indeed awesome, I will probably use
some graphics from there.

Reiner's Tilesets is good, but pretty much everything is for isometric graphics.

The Nethack graphics are limited in terms of terrain/walls, but there
is plenty of item images that might be useful.

Looks like a good part of the graphics, especially charsets, will have
to be original.

Thank you very much for the replies,
Henrique