[pygame] contemplating move to bitbucket(and hg). what do you think?

Hello,

I'm considering moving these pygame.org services to bitbucket.org
The pypy project has used it, and I think they are quite happy with it.  I've also been using it over the last number of months and it seems fine.

Why not git/github?  SDL and python both use mercurial (hg) now.  So should pygame.

If people are cool with this, I'll start working on a transition plan.  Things like creating an author map between subversion/hg, planning the conversion from subversion, and writing the mirror tools (for downloads and wiki).

cheers!