Re: [pygame] growing out of idle ide

I use MacVim for small projects and occasionally Eclipse+pydev for others.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Sean Wolfe <ether.joe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like I'm moving towards Geany now. With a little tweaking you
can get it nearly as minimalist as idle... which I like.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.