[pygame] PATCH needs review. event str buffer over flow

Hi,

I just noticed this bug and patch on the issue tracker:
    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/67/event_str-buffer-overflow

I'm not quite sure about the string size calculation, so was wondering if someone else could review it too...  Where does the 11 come from?  I think it comes from the 11 extra characters in the formatted string.  The +1 is there for the null byte at the end of the string.  Does that sound ok?

I added a test for it based on the test in the issue, and it seems to pass now.  Where it used to do a buffer overflow.

cheers,