Re: [pygame] very slow pygame.init() under Snow Leopard

An exclude list for pygame.init() :

pygame.init(exclude=['movie', ....])

That is feasible. And with no keyword argument:

pygame.init('display', 'mixer', ...)

only those modules are initialized.

pygame.init()

would continue to initialize everything. If this looks good I will add it to the wish list.

Lenard Lindstrom