Re: [pygame] Problem in PyGame.SurfArray

On 25/08/11 06:31 PM, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
On 25/08/11 03:02 PM, Ian Mallett wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:len-l@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    The behavior here was to truncate the float value into an int. But
    if that is what you are talking about, then I will put it back in.

From a graphics perspective, the "right" thing to do is to round the values. However, in practice, truncation is probably sufficient (it didn't bother me).

Thanks,
Ian
Hi,

It is now issue #81 <https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/81/restore-double-to-integer-convertion-to>.

Implemented with changeset 0d2f059b5e4a. Float values are rounded with numpy.rint. Issue #81 closed.

Lenard