Re: [pygame] Fwd: Missing Module and Font

Awesome. ÂSo I guess someone needs to re-compile the installer and submit it?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM, diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

This is what finally worked for me.

As all previous attempts and methods didn't work I uninstalled Pygame and downloaded it from

https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/downloads

pygame-1.9.2a0.win32-py2.7.msi 3.8ÂMBllindstrom 28275
2013-08-29

I installed it and removed the line import pygame._view from my main program and modules.

now I can import Âpygame.freetype and also Âdo a 100% successful compilation of everything with py2exe.

So somehow contrary to what I was told this particular build looks like the correct version or somehow works without a problem in every way. Hope this is useful to everybody.

Thank you very much for your valuable time taken to assist me.

May you be well

DiliupGÂ
Everything works fine.