Re: [pygame] image conversion in memory

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM, diliup gabadamudalige
<diliupg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am reading up on creating and using zip files and may possibly use it,
> What I am trying to do here is to hide the images on disk so that a user of
> the program will not be able to manipulate or change the images. What other
> way can you suggest?
> Thanks for all the help so far.

That's a pretty hard thing to do. If the user is supposed to be able
to open and see the images from the program, then they can still
PrintScreen and grab the image. All I can suggest there is adding a
watermark, so you at least know if they are grabbing it from the
screen.

If you zip the images with a password, then that password will still
be in the script, the user will be able to obtain it. You can try to
obfuscate the password but that only goes so far, anyone with some
python knowledge would be able to find it out.

Maybe compile the sensitive parts with cython and hope the users are
not curious?