Re: [pygame] display.set_mode opens oversized window.

That was it, thanks! It was set to 150% (so I had eyeballed it alright :)), and setting it to 100% fixes it.

Now, this seems like a problem for releasing software. Do I need to tell all the people who use my game to go check their DPI setting? Is there no way to programmatically account for this and make it "just work"?