Re: [pygame] possible to get rid of ghost image after rotating a line?

Hi, Tom,

Have you considered dealing with space mathematically, and rendering the results to screen?
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/euclid

Here is a different collection of spatial algorithms.
https://bitbucket.org/gummbum/gummworld2/src/6071c5f05c0f2526f5951a08581aefe61d5e4909/gamelib/gummworld2/geometry.py

Gumm