[pygame] 1.9.2 release coming soon, last call for patches

Hello,

as per docs/howto_release_pygame.txt we are declaring a new release coming soon.

I've already asked on the open pull requests some days ago, but if there's anything that *needs* to go in, there's a few days left before we declare a feature freeze.

I guess that there's not much that will block a release at this point. However it's been a looooong time between releases, so I don't think it hurts to wait a few more days. If you have something that might take longer, please get in touch and we can discuss it.

If I don't hear anything in a few more days we will do a release candidate, and try to get more widespread testing. If there are any blocking issues, then will might do another N release candidates. I expect this to take two weeks.

To discuss anything related to the release please use this issue: https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues/107/pygame-192-release

If you already want to help test, please try out:
    pip install pygame

best regards,