Re: [pygame] Starting the pygame 2 series

For Pygame 2, could we add bindings for sdl_gpu[1]?

[1] https://github.com/grimfang4/sdl-gpu

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, 11:07 René Dudfield, <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

with 1.9.4 out, it's time to start the 2.0 series. (right?)
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/471

Which means something like...
  • keeping everything working as we work...
  • beginning to slowly merge in Lenard's work on the SDL2, and C API clean up branches.
  • finish the work which will allow continuous releases without us manually dealing with 40+ builds. We will need lots of help testing SDL2 stuff.
  • clean things up

cheers,