Re: [pygame] how to distribute pygame apps

How hard would it be to automate this sort of thing (the distribution of
games)?

I mean, I've got the building of Mu automated for Windows and OSX and,
rather than have others go through the pain I had to, I wonder if
there's a way to be able to share this sort of thing so others can use a
"no brainer" CI workflow to get them started. Perhaps a PyGame template
that builds all this stuff in..?

This probably would include:

* Creating a Windows installer
* Creating an OSX .app
* An appimage for Linux.
* Making a setup.py that allows them to distribute it via PyPI.
* Android / iOS..? (Dunno about those)

Thoughts..?

N.