[pygame] OpenGL with pygame

This is probably quite far out, but has anybody investigated the
possibilities to use OpenGL with pygame? Something like PyOpenGL would be
quite nice to have running someday.

No, I don't plan on using OpenGL for at least year in my game, but it
would be nice to hear experiences from other people. My game uses fairly
statical graphics and infrequent repaints (1-3 fps), so OpenGL could be
possible, I think... :-)