Re: [pygame] Problem with basics

Thanx Pete. Now I can see what's wrong (c: And yeah, there's a lot of
the chimp and the alien stuff in there. I needed something simpler to
figure out how I'm going to manage the bubbles poping and falling from
the board. I was using the SolarWolf code before and it worked great but
making changes turned out to be a lot of work since I didn't understand
some of the code. Thanx again!

--Adrian