Re: [pygame] Pyzzle will be displayed at the Australian GameDevelopers Conference!

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 23:09, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 07:27 pm, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> > The $15 dollar expo pass seems affordable.  The $900
> > conference ticket price is insane!
>
> I didn't realise there was an expo pass. Would the expo be worth it?
>

>    Richard

Of course it is. Team-Pyzzle will be there.

I do not know. I have not been before. If anyone has been to any thing
like this please tell.

I suspect it will be full of tech companies flogging their new tech.to
game developers. Nvidia, et al. Im sure there will be plenty to see.
Have a look at the web site it might prove to be more of a guide.