[pygame] problems with my first pygame game

Hi,

I thought I'd start to learn how to us pygame, and i made myself a small
program modelled around the chimp program. It's meant to be a bit like a
clay shooting range, you have a cross hair cursor, and you have to click
on the clay pigeons which come flying across the screen. everything
works, apart from the line of code which tests to see if the pigeon is
off the screen, and if it is, reset it. could i please ask someone to
take a look at the attached python file? the game won't run, because i
haven't attached the two bitmap files, but i hope someone can tell me
what I'm doing wrong :-)

thanks!

--
The software required Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.
Thomi Richards,