Re: [pygame] surfarray ..

Urmas Eero wrote:
I've got a problem with surfarray,the sample code looks something like this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./test.py", line 24, in ?
surf = pygame.surfarray.make_surface(asurf)
ValueError: Invalid array datatype for surface

What am I doing wrong ?
it is a problem with Numeric v22. Pygame needs to be recompiled to work cleanly with Numeric v22. I'm pushing to get a new release out by the end of the year, and that will fix your problem. in the meantime, you can install Numeric v21, which still works great.