Re: [pygame] 2D collision decection & refraction function

campbell barton wrote:
I was just wondering if there is a collision decection & refraction
function, for basic 2D physics, if not I am going to make one.
it seems like any decent "vector" class would be a good start for your own 2d maths. most vector libraries are for 3d, but they should work just as well for 2d. I've seen a pretty good one at cgkit, but haven't looked to closely at it. http://cgkit.sourceforge.net/