Re: [pygame] Pygame with Windows 98

Attached, please find a 45kb jpg showing how my screen shows up. The bands
should be pretty clear. The bands vary in width. It might not be visible, but
the text at the top and on the bottom left buttons shows the same slanting. The
red arrow is a png and displays correctly. (I tried converting everything to
png, but that didn't help.) The button in the bottom right is also displaying
correctly. It is rendered text on a red background.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'm running python 2.3 with
pygame 1.5.6 for python 2.3.1.

I just tried to run Solarwolf 1.2, but it bombed without an error message. I'm
going to reinstall python and pygame and see if that helps.