[pygame] Pygame2Exe problems

I'm using Python 2.3.4, Pygame 1.6 and py2exe 0.5.4

When I run the pygame2exe.py script I get an error message telling me
that --force is not a valid argument. So I remove that, and it turns
out --console isn't valid. Anyone have the same issues? It seems like
I'm not running things properly.

I've set my variables to the following:
script = "glob.py"	    	#name of starting .PY
icon_file = ""	    	    	#ICO file for the .EXE (not working well)
optimize = 2 	    	    	#0, 1, or 2; like -O and -OO
dos_console = 0     	    	#set to 0 for no dos shell when run
extra_data = ['readme.txt'] #extra files/dirs copied to game
extra_modules = ['pygame.locals']   #extra python modules not auto found

Thanks. I have some game programming demos that I'm hoping to show,
and I don't want to have to install Python and Pygame onto somebody's
machine.

--
Zak Arntson
http://www.harlekin-maus.com - Games - Lots of 'em