Re: [pygame] Odd problem with lists

Ah, I see. Right now I'm doing it mainly because the graphics, and rate
of the game, are still very much undecided, so it's handy to be able to
change stuff quickly. But I'm also going for extensive mod capability
(like adding new guns etc), and this is helpful in that area. There's no
real penalty in performance AFAIK, so I figure why not. And of course it
makes the code a little easier, which I can always use. ;)

	-Matt Bailey