Re: [pygame] Fedora extras

Hi Peter,

It's not just submitting a spec file.  There seems to be quite an elaborate
procedure involved. See

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors

I assume the maintainer has to do it although I am not sure.

Regards,
Michel

Peter Shinners wrote:

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 15:03 +0100, Michel Van den Bergh wrote:

I wonder if there are any plans for putting pygame into Fedora Extras? That would make it possible for games
that depend on it to go into the Extras as well.

I'm a little surprised it's not already there. Pygame ships on the CDs for Suse and Mandriva. It is also in the online repositories for most other distros like Ubuntu, Debian, etc.

We used to have a good SPEC file for building and RPM from the pygame
source. If you are interested and cannot find it, let me know, it should
be around my drives somewhere.