Re: [pygame] pygame2exe, anything since 2002?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 01:50:06AM -0800, andrew baker wrote:
>    I think it's py2exe, now?  Never successfully used it, but I'm just
>    hoping that Windows starts shipping with Python interpreter as stock
>    (like every other desktop OS around X( )

Andrew:

You must be one of those optimists I've read about. :)

And yes, for those who know me I've switched to using my personal email
for pygame.  Someone on the list just commented on my cool "Scientific
Software Engineer" title yesterday, but that will be going away in three
weeks as I move back across the country to take a new job.

--
Randy Kaelber	puzzler@xxxxxxxxxx
http://puzzlerpy.sourceforge.net/    http://nimitz.net/puzzler/