Re: [pygame] Pygame missing surfarray

Johan Geldenhuys wrote:

I've been upgrading from Python 2.4.1 to 2.4.2 and installed pygame 1.7.1.

I am trying to use ocempgui and if I run my script I get this error:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pygame/__init__.py", line 52, in __getattr__
raise NotImplementedError, MissingPygameModule
NotImplementedError: surfarray module not available

Any ideas how to fix it and why this is module "surfarray" is missing?

Thanks,

Johan

Surfarray only works if pygame found Numeric during its installation.

I'm not quite sure why the pygame module fails to initialise, though, because
pygame works fine without Numeric. Maybe you installed pygame when
Numeric, then deleted Numeric or moved pygame to a path where it can't
find Numeric anymore?

Hope this helps,

/Troels Therkelsen