Re: [pygame] Galcon released

Farai,

I hope to have a OSX PPC version up pretty soon.  Check back in maybe a week.

(The Ludum Dare edition is possible to get working with the .tgz .. If you have the right setup.  No promises though.  Read the README.txt on how to compile it.)

Phil

Farai Aschwanden <fash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I tried to downlad it for Mac (OSX, PPC). Well I couldnt find a special version for Mac, so I downloaded the 473_philhassey.zip.
After extracting I started 'demo.py' with the following errors:

ImportError: No module named_flock
File "demo.py", line 10, in '?'
   import flock
File "flock.py", line 5, in '?'
  import flock

Same errors on main.py

Thats where it always stops. Did I start the wrong Python module?

So I downloaded '373_ld488.tgz' and tried to start the same modules again with the same erros.

The game looks so far great and interesting. Im just too stupid to start it. o.O

Greetings
Farai