[pygame] Wii Remote on Windows

I just read this article on Microsoft.com and laughed out loud.
Oh, great. I can't even develop Profile Drivers on my Windows XP system FOR Windows XP.
I have to install Vista, write the drivers, and run them on XP.
That makes a lot of sense.

Luckily, I have a copy of Vista sitting around here somewhere (Hopefully I brought it home, or I'm in for a long night of downloading).

I wonder, if I use a 64-bit copy of Vista, can I develop 32-bit drivers for XP?
The answer is probably obviously NO, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Since I have a 64-bit processor, I'd like to use 64-bit Vista, but I guess I'll just use 32-bit to be safe.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress in this regard, and I'll let you know if I give up :)
Thanks for your attention,
-Luke