Re: [pygame] Fwd: Please hear me out.

While I am giving you arguments for mailing lists and they work in a nice way you just headed in forcing a forum in your manner w/o any arguments, just that you like forums. Im so sorry to tell you the world is not turning around you.
If you like such forums feel free to start one and prove me wrong. Btw. a forum is no guarantee for "ASAP" answers.

Feel free to treat my answer as rude but this mailing list is in general filled with very nice ppl, so Im the exception. ;)

Farai