Re: [pygame] 1.8 um When will it releasE?

Hi,

there's an earlier prebuilt mac binary.

I'm starting build instructions for different platforms in the pygame wiki.

Here's mingw instructions (incomplete)...
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MingW

I've started a page for MacOSX compilation instructions. If you figure
out how to compile it on the mac, and feel like helping out some
others - please share your experiences on this page:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MacCompile

Cheers,

On 12/23/06, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a prebuilt mac build of the 1.8 release candidate?

If not, is there a link for info on how to build from source on mac?