Re: [pygame] rc 3. please test windows installer.

Brian Fisher wrote:
On 12/25/06, Jakub Piotr Cłapa <jpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK you ought to switch to numpy (which is maintained). ;-)

According to the people behind numeric, users ought to switch to NumPy
"as quickly as possible"

see the "Older Array Packages" section at the bottom here:
http://numpy.scipy.org/
Moreover, IIRC pygame's use of Numeric causes problems for those trying to use Numpy and py2exe, which apparently gets confused when dealing with both Numeric and Numpy. I was forced to unroll my migration to Numpy as a result; updating Pygame's obsolete references to Numeric would definitely be nice!

-Jasper