Re: [pygame] Receive own posts

Stephen Parkes wrote:

On 12/27/06, *Brandon N* <kordova@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kordova@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hello all,
Is there a way to configure my subscription so that I receive the
emails that I send for this list? I tried emailing info, but there
was no information as to how to go about this or if it was possible.

You do recieve them but gmail doesn't display them.
How so?
Isn't that the same as not receiving them?
I have a gmail account but I use Thunderbird and POP3 to download the e-mails from it.
I don't get any of my own e-mails on this list.
It does download a copy of them from the 'sent' folder if I send them via the gmail web interface,
but this is not the same as receiving a copy of them.