[pygame] WiiMote for PyGame

Hi,

I'm using the Nintendo Wii Remote with PyGame, and it's working well.

I had never used PyGame until a few days ago, though, so I'm quite a PyGame newbie.
I haven't done any game programming other than http://www.infolibre.ca/jstet/ in the past, either.

Anyway, I was wondering if somebody could take a look at my code in
  https://svn.forthewiin.org/wmd/trunk/wmd/UI/

Specifically these two files:
  https://svn.forthewiin.org/wmd/trunk/wmd/UI/PyGIRDisplay.py
  https://svn.forthewiin.org/wmd/trunk/wmd/UI/PyGCommon.py

PyGIRDisplay simply displays two dots, like:
  http://forthewiin.org/wmd0.2-irdisplay.jpg
At ~100FPS, which is the WiiMote report rate.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I could use PyGame better,
or how I could provide a more useful interface for delivering WiiMote events?

I want to make it easy to import wmd into any PyGame program, and
have full WiiMote control.

Well, I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.