Re: [pygame] Rotating Images on a specified axis.

Am Mittwoch, den 27.12.2006, 16:38 -0600 schrieb Caleb Mahase:

>  In order to
> do so, I  need to be able to specify the axis on which the turret image
> will rotate instead of just rotating around the middle.

Can't you draw the turret image so that the turret axis is in the middle
of the image ? I figure that half the picture is filled up with
"nothing", the other half of the picture is used to draw the tank
turret, and you make the "nothing" a transparent color.

-Horst