Re: [pygame] Web Playable Demos

Yeah that's sorta what I thought.  Hmm... maybe it'd be worth it to learn AS too... eventually anyway.  Thank you both for the info!

Aaron Maupin <maupin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trent Forkert wrote:
> Possibly. I know servers can be set up to run Python scripts, but I'm
> not sure if it would work to the extent you are asking for. I would
> think you could, but I don't know if it has been done, or if a web host
> would allow you to try.

I assume the OP is asking about in-browser games ala Flash, etc. To my
knowledge it's not currently possible to deploy Pygame/SDL over the web
in this manner.

Microsoft's Silverlight might turn out to offer a Python-based game
applet solution... if it catches on.

Aaron

Please visit our website www.earlylightpublishing.com