[pygame] Good code

Hi all,

Thanks to all your help, my little newbie project is shaping up. So now I have a different question: being a non-programmer, I like to learn by reading other people's code when it is available. I find it difficult, though, to understand what are the good practices and structures that are present in good coding. So, for the code reading newbies: what are your examples of nice, clean, elegant code for games that I could take a look at (beyond the pygame.org tutorials, that is)? (I am more thinking in newbie-friendly code rather than great solutions for problems, but both would help).

thanks in advance!

Naranjito