Re: [pygame] Hi I'm New

earlylight publishing wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the list, new to Python/Pygame, and new to programming in general. I'm learning Python/Pygame because I want to make educational games. I'm a single mom with a full time job so it goes without saying that I'll be doing this part time and with next to zero budget. Still the learning is going smoothly and I am very hopeful that I'll be able to achieve my goals. Because I'm so inexperienced, I'll most likely just be lurking and learning around here at first. I'm glad to be here and I know I'll learn lots!
Please, don't hit "reply" and change the subject when creating a new thread.
There are other factors than just the subject that e-mail clients use to thread messages, so your post (and all replies) end up under the "Playing MP3 Problem" thread in my e-mail client, instead of in a separate one.
Thanks,
-luke